Fill out the form below and one of our experts will get in touch to discuss how we can help. Our email service is open 24/7, 365 days a year and we'll aim to respond within an hour.

Office Address

Newland Solicitors
415 Hagley Road West, Birmingham,
B32 2AD


We are committed to protecting your privacy





We owe a duty of care and want to provide our clients with the best possible service. If at any point you become unhappy or concerned about our service, then please inform the relevant member of staff immediately to discuss your concerns, so that we can do our best to resolve and or rectify the problem. If you are still not satisfied with the situation and you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can write to the Senior Director and Complaints Handler, Ms Le Hoa Vuong, Newland Solicitors Ltd, 415 Hagley Road West, Quinton, Birmingham, B32 2AD. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint within our firm. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check whether you have tried to resolve your complaint with our firm first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

  • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint and
  • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint. If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details

  • Visit:
  • Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00
  • Email:
  • Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.